Basic Bible Truths addresses some fundamental topics from the word of God in order to lay a foundation for further study and growth for the reader. The book contains the following chapters:
- What Is the Bible?
- What Is the church of Christ?
- What Must I Do to Be Saved?
- By What Authority?
- If You Have Been Raised Up with Christ
- Studying the Bible
- Is Divine Revelation Ongoing Today?
- Is One Church As Good As Another?
- Worship in Spirit and Truth
- Grace, Faith, and Works
- Using Our Bodies As Instruments of Righteousness
- When Will the Lord Return?
These lessons are for non-Christians, new Christians, and also for more mature Christians who are seeking to teach these basic Bible truths to others.
This book can be used for individual and group studies.
Many churches use tracts to present basic teaching to visitors and others. This book can be used as a “super tract” with several topics together in a handy format.
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 108 pages
Dimensions: 6″ x 9″