Originally published as a series of booklets in 1921, this collection of biographical sketches highlights some of the early figures in the history of the Christian Church. John F. Burnett provides us with an introduction to the following men:
- James O’Kelly, a champion of religious liberty
- Abner Jones, the man who believed and served
- Barton Warren Stone, the man who studied and taught
- Elias Smith, reformer, preacher, journalist, doctor
- Horace Mann, Christian statesman and educator.
The section at the end of this book – Historical Facts – provides helpful timeline of the early years of Restoration History.
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 102 pages
Dimensions: 6″ x 9″