We live in difficult times. It can be tempting for Christians to compromise their principles and abandon their faith. Yet, as Jesus told His apostles, we must take courage (John 16:33). To help us see how we can take courage today, this book contains eight lessons from men of faith so we can learn from their examples.
- Abram: The Courage to Leave Home
- Joseph: The Courage to Maintain Purity
- Moses: The Courage to Lead
- David: The Courage to Fight
- Amos: The Courage to Speak Out
- Josiah: The Courage to Restore
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: The Courage to Trust in God
- Daniel: The Courage to Defy the Law
This book contains questions at the end of each chapter, making it helpful for both personal and group Bible studies.
Additional Information (Print Version):
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 86 pages
Dimensions: 5.5″ x 8.5″