What you believe in determines your worldview. If you believe that the God of the Bible made us and the world that we live in giving us laws to live by, that worldview will govern every decision that you make.
Your worldview defines your reason for living.
What is your worldview?
With a love for God, a respect for the truth of His word, and a concern for the souls of others, sister Luci Partain has written extensively about cultivating a Biblical worldview and warning about the dangerous influence of the humanistic worldview that has spread throughout our society. This book contains a collection of essays contrasting these two competing worldviews. It is vital that we understand the difference between them and choose wisely which one to follow.
The book contains the following essays:
- Does It Really Matter What You Believe?
- This Is My Father’s World
- The Doctrine of Creation
- Competing Worldviews
- Heavenly Wisdom vs. Earthly Wisdom
- Humanism (Part 1): Worldviews in Conflict
- Humanism (Part 2): Present Forms of Lawlessness
- The Bible in Ethics
- The Doctrine of Sanctification
- My Cup Runneth Over (Psalm 23)
Additional Information (Print Version):
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 314 pages
Dimensions: 6″ x 9″