We live in difficult times. It can be tempting for Christians to compromise their principles and abandon their faith. Yet, as Jesus told His apostles, we must take courage (John 16:33). To help us see how we can take courage today, this book contains eight lessons from men of faith so we can learn from their examples.
- Abram: The Courage to Leave Home
- Joseph: The Courage to Maintain Purity
- Moses: The Courage to Lead
- David: The Courage to Fight
- Amos: The Courage to Speak Out
- Josiah: The Courage to Restore
- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: The Courage to Trust in God
- Daniel: The Courage to Defy the Law
This book contains questions at the end of each chapter, making it helpful for both personal and group Bible studies.
This title is also available in Kindle format from Amazon.com.
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 86 pages
Dimensions: 5.5″ x 8.5″