The home is the most fundamental unit of society, having been perfectly designed by God in the beginning. Yet the home as God designed it has been under attack by our godless culture. Divorce has become rampant, sexual purity has been disregarded, gender roles have been ignored, and God has been forgotten in many households. As the home breaks down, it negatively affects society for generations and even impacts the Lord’s church.
A home must be built on seeking God, His instruction, His love, and His principles of righteousness. Sister Luci Partain has written extensively in defense of God’s design for the home. This book contains a collection of essays on this topic, showing how we can work to have a house built by God today.
The book contains the following essays:
- A House Built by God
- God’s Role for Women: Part 1
- God’s Role for Women: Part 2
- Submission: God’s Plan for Eve
- The Excellent Wife: Part 1
- The Excellent Wife: Part 2 – The Wife’s Domain, the Home
- Godly Training for Women
- Let Us Sing the Praises of Our Sacred Calling to Motherhood!
- A Call to Godly Manhood and Fatherhood
- Be Strong, Act Like Men!
- God Give Us Christian Homes
Additional Information (Print Version):
Type: Paperback, perfect bound
Page count: 362 pages
Dimensions: 6″ x 9″